* Provide venting in the event of an internal explosion.
* Maintain seal to prevent escape of gases, and heat under normal conditions.
* Available in 2 sizes: Large and small
* Large model available with or without handle.
* Spring / bolt tension is adjustable.
* Very competitively priced.
* Tool, key locking and hand operated options offered
* Adjustable pawls accommodate multiple grip range requirements
* Reduce or eliminate rattles in vibration intense environments
* Provide adequate gasket compression in a multitude of applications
* Multiple sizes, shapes and finishes offered
Sierra Pacific Engineering and Products offers one stop shopping for crating hardware. We have all the access hardware you need. Our prices are much lower than the big box home improvement stores, and MRO catalogues. SPEP offers a wide variety of products in various sizes, material and finishes.
* Chrome plated cast version is prone to pitting when exposed to corrosive road salt, whereas stainless steel will not pit.
* Cast hinges can fracture upon impact, stamped hinges will only dent.
Our stainless hinges offer numerous benefits and cost about the same as the zinc die cast legacy version.
Sierra Pacific provides a wide variety of door holders and hold backs for trucks, trailers, and service vehicles. With an assortment of styles, sizes, materials, and colors, Sierra Pacific Engineering has a door holdback for every application. If our stock items don’t meet your needs, we have a full Engineering team available to help design your next custom part.
Contact us, for pricing and availability
Daylight Saving time begins at 2:00AM on Sunday March 12th. Don't forget to Spring forward 1 hour.
Sierra Pacific provides a wide variety of products for your watercraft. With a complete line of Marine hinges and 316 Stainless Steel latches, we’ve got you covered. Engineered to be tough, durable, corrosion resistant, and polished to a high luster finish.
There are dozens of stock sizes of butt and continuous hinges, but our engineers can also help design custom products to fit your needs. The latches fit a range of panel thicknesses and are available in locking and non-locking versions.
Contact us for pricing and availability.
Sierra Pacific Engineering & Products (SPEP) has just released a new line of fixed grip quarter turn latches with unique new aesthetics. Parts feature a large “mushroom head” plug, which is sleek, low profile, and comes in both matte black powder coat and textured chrome finishes. Nitrile face gaskets and internal o-rings make them water-tight and perfect to use for protecting electrical equipment per NEMA & UL type 12 or 4 industrial enclosure requirements (IP65 ingress protection seal).
Each of the three tool activated styles (slotted, 8mm square, & 7mm triangle) features a directional indicator dot on the face to let you know which way the cam is pointing even when the door is closed. Various zinc plated offset cams snap into place with the included detent washer and the two available body lengths (16mm & 24mm) allow them cover a wide array of possible grip ranges. Parts fit into the industry standard installation cut-out and can be easily swapped out with older quarter turns to modernize the look of your product.
contact us at email@example.com to ask for a quote today!